This is the (ahem!) “missing scene” from the end of ‘Parting of the Ways’. The Doctor is facing his final demise on Satellite Five when Rose/Bad Wolf comes back to save him. This time, however, she remembers the kiss and calls him on it, forcing them both to re-evaluate their…
Let’s face it. I have no business cosplaying the Ninth Doctor. That’s why you’ll never see this at con, it’s simply not something to leave the house with. That being said, it’s hard to tell me ‘no’ when I really want to do something. I love the Ninth Doctor, and I love a good challenge, so here you go.
One morning, I was awakened by a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed, threw a blanket over my shoulder because it was cold, and made my way to the front of the house. I opened the door and a very nice lady of some sort of christian denomination handed me a pamphlet and launched in to a well-rehearsed spiel about accepting jesus in to my life when she stopped mid sentence and gave me a peculiar look. I used this pause in her speech to politely decline her offer and wish her a pleasant morning. It wasn’t until I looked at what she handed me that I understood why I stopped her in her tracks and then proceeded to laugh for the next half hour by myself.
I went to the MCA in Chicago yesterday with my family and my brothers matched these paintings and then this happened.
Accidental performance art: priceless
i love this
"there there angry face"
"no. I am angry and your fluffy yellow sunshine will not calm my WRATH"
for every high school student studying for ap tests:
- here are the dates
- studying tips if you need help
- make a to do list that actually works
- block distracting websites
- listen to calming sounds
- go to a coffee shop to work in
- make some healthy study snacks
- motivate yourself to hit the books
- learn pretty much everything
- cram packets for every ap test
- learn test taking strategies
- calm down if you’re stressed
- what to do when your day sucks
- pull an all nighter and still be functional
- be prepared the day of the test!
|—||Matthew Lewis, on a scene he wished had made it into the films. (via simplypotterheads)|